- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary Up to £28275 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you a Deputy Manager or experienced Team Leader within adult social care? Do you have exceptional leadership skills and a track record in leading staff teams within the adult social care sector? Apply Here!
You will be working for a leading local provider that supports adults vulnerable adults in Reading. This is a full time, permanent role that pays £28,275
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager with managing the day to day running of a high needs supported living service, performance management of staff, audits and Risk assessments, maintaining a high quality of care that is person centred and safeguards its residents.
To be successful you must:
- Have proven experience in deputy level duties within residential or supported living care for adults with autism, learning disabilities, or physical disabilities.
- Experience in leading staff teams and performance management
- To have good knowledge of CQC, quality assurance and relevant legislation
- an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or higher.
The successful Deputy will receive:
- A salary of £28,0275 a year per annum
- Guaranteed contracted hours of 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Fully funded qualifications and opportunities for progression
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days statutory Bank holidays
- Access to award-winning training and development
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning
- Annual staff award scheme
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation , Apply Now!