- Posted 24 March 2023
- Salary £12 - £15 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Are you an experienced Team Leader or Deputy Manager working within Children and Young Person care within residential settings?
Are you looking for that next step up? Apply Here!
I am looking for a Deputy Manager who has experience working with Challenging Behaviours within children residential homes. You will be working for a person centred and high quality company within a residential school in Northampton.
This is a full time, permanent role that pays up to £15 per hour (depending on experience)
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Children in their day to day lives, whilst maintaining a high quality of care that is person centred and safeguards its residents.
To be successful you must:
- Have proven experience working within challenging behaviour
- Experience and ability to work flexible shifts
- To have good knowledge of dealing with challenging enviroments and potential lone work
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare
You will receive:
- A salary of £15 per hour
- Fully funded qualifications and progressions opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days statutory Bank holidays
- Annual staff award scheme
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation , Apply Now!