Are you an experienced Team Leader or Deputy Manager working within Children and Young Person care within residential settings?
Are you looking for that next step up? Apply Here!
I am looking for a Deputy Manager who has experience working with Challenging Behaviours within children residential homes. You will be working for a person centred and high quality company within a residential school in Northampton.
This is a full time, permanent role that pays up to £15 per hour (depending on experience)
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Children in their day to day lives, whilst maintaining a high quality of care that is person centred and safeguards its residents.
To be successful you must:
- Have proven experience working within challenging behaviour
- Experience and ability to work flexible shifts
- To have good knowledge of dealing with challenging enviroments and potential lone work
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare
You will receive:
- A salary of £15 per hour
- Fully funded qualifications and progressions opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days statutory Bank holidays
- Annual staff award scheme
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation , Apply Now!