I am looking for a Deputy Manager or experienced clinical lead who has exceptional leadership skills and track record in leading staff teams within nursing homes. You will be working for a family run, person centred and high quality nursing home in Shepperton, Surrey.
As a Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager with managing the day to day running of the home, performance management of staff, audits and Risk assessments, maintaining a high quality of care that is person centred and safeguards its residents.
To be successful you must:
- Have proven experience in deputy level duties within care for adults or older people with clinical needs
- A clean and current NMC registration
- Experience in leading staff teams and performance management
- To have good knowledge of CQC, quality assurance and relevant legislation
- an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or higher.
The successful Deputy will receive:
- A salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Guaranteed contracted hours of 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Fully funded qualifications and progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days statutory Bank holidays
- Annual staff award scheme
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation, Apply Now!