- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary £26930 - £32000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Are you an experienced Senior Support Worker or Team Leader in Children and Young Person care within residential settings? Are you looking for that step up?
Do you have experience working with Learning Disabilities?
Are you looking to work for an national provider that delivers high quality care and has a family feel? Apply Here!
I am looking for a Deputy Manager who has exceptional leadership skills and track record in leading staff teams within children homes. You will be working for a family run, person centred and high quality home in Wirral
This is a full time, permanent role that pays £32,000
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home, performance management of staff, assessments, tranisitions and compliance whilst maintaining a high quality of care that is person centred and safeguards its residents.
To be successful you must:
- Have proven experience working within children home
- Experience in leading staff teams and performance management is desireable
- To have good knowledge of OFSTED, quality assurance and relevant legislation
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare
The successful Deputy will receive:
- A salary of £32,000 per annum
- Fully funded qualifications and progressions opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days statutory Bank holidays
- Annual staff award scheme
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation , Apply Now!