- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary Up to £30000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Are you an experienced Senior Support Worker in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge? Are you looking to be part of a group that can provide clear career progression? Are you passionate about making a change towards people's lives?
A brand-new exciting opportunity is available to join a well-established organisation as a Deputy Manager position in Preston.
The Deputy Manager will be responsible for the Care, Quality and Compliance of all areas under your responsibility, including 4 different homes in Preston. It is a Supported Living service for clients who have Learning Disabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer you great progression opportunities.
What's on offer for the Deputy Manager:
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Fantastic Salary up to £30,000
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Pensions - we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- DBS checks and clearances paid for
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience managing a team of staff
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you think you suit this profile, contact Gregory Smith via email@example.com or apply right here!