Are you a Senior Support Worker or an experienced Deputy Manager looking for their next career move then this may be the role for you.
I am looking for the next euthiastic Deputy Manager with the experience of working with children and young people to join a specialist provider for young adults with vulnerable backgrounds exhibiting challenging behaviours on a full time permanent basis based in Workington.
Does this sound like you.
What's on offer for the Deputy Manager:
- Salary up to £37,000 per year
- Additional overtime avaliable
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Continued learning and development programmes
- Pension scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
To be considered for the Deputy Manager role you will need:
- The experienced and ability to work in challenging enviroments
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare (willing to complete Level 5)
- Experience working within a residential setting
- Driver (preferrable)