I am looking for a Deputy Manager or experienced Team Leader who has exceptional leadership skills and track record in leading staff teams within the adult social care sector. You will be working for a leading non profit provider that supports adults vulnerable adults in the Havant area.
This is a full time, permanent role that pays £11.75 ph
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager with managing the day to day running of a residential sevice for adults with various needs including Mental Health and Learning Disabilities. You will oversee performance management of staff, complete audits and Risk assessment and maintain a high quality of care that is person centred and safeguards its residents.
To be successful you must:
- Have proven experience in deputy level duties within residential or supported living care for adults with autism, learning disabilities, or mental health conditions.
- Experience in leading staff teams and performance management
- To have good knowledge of CQC, quality assurance and relevant legislation
The successful Deputy will receive:
- Guaranteed contracted hours of 40 hours a week
- Fully funded qualifcations and progressional opportunities
- Online benefits and cashback
- Cycle to work scheme
- A range of bonuses
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation , Apply Now!