Are you a Deputy Manager or experienced Team Leader working with Physical Disabilities, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health or Autism looking to work with a leading charitable organisation that supports adults with a range of disabilities and needs? Apply Here!
I am looking for a Deputy Manager or experienced Team Leader who has exceptional leadership skills and track record in leading staff teams within the adult social care sector. You will be working for a leading non profit provider that supports adults vulnerable adults in the Havant area.
This is a full time, permanent role that pays £28,000 pa
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager with managing the day to day running of the home, performance management of staff, audits and Risk assessments, maintaining a high quality of care that is person centred and safeguards its residents.
To be successful you must:
- Have proven experience in deputy level duties within residential or supported living care for adults with autism, learning disabilities, or physical disabilities.
- Experience in leading staff teams and performance management
- To have good knowledge of CQC, quality assurance and relevant legislation
- an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or higher.
The successful Deputy will receive:
- A salary of £28,000 per annum
- Guaranteed contracted hours of 37.5 hours a week
- Fully funded qualifcations and progressional opportunities
- Short shifts only
- Blue light card
- Eye care vouchers
- A range of bonuses
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation , Apply Now!