Are you an experienced Deputy Manager within adult social care services? Do you have experience working with Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or Autism and challenging behaviour? Apply here!
My client is A national organisation which specialises in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour.
I am looking to recruit their new Deputy Manager to join their service in Hampshire. The Deputy Manager will receive a salary of £14 ph aswell as:
- Fully funded training and progressional opportunities
- Access to retail discount platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare plan
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- Fully funded DBS
You will need:
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
- Experience at Deputy Manager in a regulated home or care service
- Understanding and experience with service users that have mental health conditions
- Knowledge of CQC and relevant legislation
- Positive attitude, motivating managerial style and focus on delivering high quality care
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply!