Are you an experienced Deputy Manager within young adult social care services? Do you have experience working with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour? Apply here!
My client is A national organisation which specialises in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour.
I am looking to recruit their new Deputy Manager to join their Residential service in Bodmin. The Deputy Manager will receive a salary of £28,057 aswell as:
- Fully funded training and progressional opportunities
- Access to retail discount platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare plan
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- Fully funded DBS
You will need:
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
- Experience at Deputy Manager in a regulated home or care service
- Understanding of Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging behaviour (desirable)
- Knowledge of CQC and relevant legislation
- Positive attitude, motivating managerial style and focus on delivering high quality care
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply!