My client is an established company who support adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour across greater London.
I am looking to recruit their new Deputy Manager to join their supported living service in Epsom.
The Deputy Manager will receive a salary of £28,000 which will uplift to £31,000 after successful completion of the probationary period.
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Experience at Deputy Manager in a regulated home or care service
- Understanding of Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging behaviour (desirable)
- Knowledge of CQC and relevant legislation
- Positive attitude, motivating managerial style and focus on delivering high quality care
If this sounds like your next career move, Apply here!