Are you an experienced Deputy Manager within adult social care services? Do you have experience working with Learning Disabilities and challenging behaviour? Apply here!
My client is an established company who support adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour across greater London.
I am looking to recruit their new Deputy Manager to join their supported living service in Epsom.
The Deputy Manager will receive a salary of £28,000 which will uplift to £31,000 after successful completion of the probationary period.
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Experience at Deputy Manager in a regulated home or care service
- Understanding of Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging behaviour (desirable)
- Knowledge of CQC and relevant legislation
- Positive attitude, motivating managerial style and focus on delivering high quality care
If this sounds like your next career move, Apply here!