Are you an experienced Deputy or Assistant Manager within adult social care? Are you able to lead staffteams and run services in the absence of the Manager? Do you want to move into a nieche and rewarding part of social care? Apply here!
You will be working for a specialist charity who provide rehabilitation to adults who have an acquired brain injury. This is a permanent, full-time role of 35 hours per week based in a specialist supported living service
We are looking for a compassionate and conscientious Deputy who is passionate about successfully leading staffteams, promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey. You will be experienced and successful in the management of people and medication, organising and running shifts and supervisions of staff.
On offer as a Team Leader, you will receive:
- Pay rates £26,000 - £27,500
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed
- Day shifts ONLY: 9am-5pm NO sleep ins
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Deputy Manager role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care overseeing staff and successfully managing their performance
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- Knowledge of CQC, safegaurding and relevant policies and proccedures
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , Apply Here!