Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
I am recruiting a Deputy Manager to work in a specialist residential children's home supporting young boys and girls aged 6 to 19 who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning needs and challenging behaviour.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits include exclusive access to reward and discount scheme, comprehensive induction, commitment to your ongoing training and career progression, pension scheme, paid for enhanced DBS, wellbeing support, cycle to work scheme and more
- Completed their Level 3 or currently completing their NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Recent experience of working with children and/or young people
- Experience of managing a team within a residential setting
- Willingness to learn and to develop
- Driving licence required (at certain locations)
- Ability to work shifts and sleep in's
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates