Are you experienced Deputy Manager or Senior Support Worker who has experience working with Children and Young Adults with Learning Disabilities or Emotional Behavioural Disorders? Are you looking for your next step up within an organisation that is progressing and transforming lives of the people they support?
I am looking enthusastic candidates who have experience working with Children and Young People aged between 8-18 years. This is a permanent, full-time, term time only role based in a residential home based in Newcastle.
We are looking for a compassionate and conscientious Deputy Manager who is passionate about mentoring vulnerable people and promoting independence and assisting residents in their daily lives.
On offer you will receive:
- Pay rates of £32,000
- Full time, permanent contract with overtime and sleep in's
- Pension scheme
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Experience in children and/or young adults social care overseeing staff
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
- Level 4 in Children and Young Person Workforces, willing to complete their Level 5
- Drivers perferred
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , apply here