Job: Deputy Manager
Salary: £29,000 - £34,500
Role: Full-time, Permanent
*Work towards your Level 5 and progress in house to a Registered Manager Role*
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
I am recruiting a Deputy Manager to work in a specialist residential children's home supporting young people with complex needs, emotional trauma and/or learning difficulties.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
- Completed their Level 4 NVQ and currently completing their NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Recent experience of working with children and/or young people or young adults.
- Experience of managing a team within a residential setting
- Willingness to learn and to develop
Benefits of the Deputy Manager include:
- Earning potential in the region of £29,000+
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Paid for DBS
- Medical Benefit Scheme
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
Requirements of the Deputy Manager include:
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or Children and Young People's Workforce is essential
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management is desirable (or currently working towards it)
- Strong Ofsted knowledge
- Clean UK driving license is essential
Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager include:
- Oversee all referrals and assessments within the home
- Enable the young people to fulfil their potential through structured education, care and wellbeing interventions that are relevant to their needs
- Manage placement plans to build relationships and gaining best outcome agreements with local authorities
- Manage the home in line with the allocated budget
- Coach and develop the team to maximise their performance and potential and work effectively together to deliver the best outcomes
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Adeel Mahmood at Charles Hunter Associates on 07825 213518