Job: Deputy Home Manager
Salary: Circa £23,000+
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity with a provider who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
On offer is a fully funded, industry accredited training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Must have the following:
- Experience working with Children & Young People within the Social Care Sector
- Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Currently, Or, Working towards your Level 5 Diploma
- Resilience, Communication, Organised, Caring & Trustworthy
Benefits for the Deputy Home Manager include:
- Earning Potential in the region of £23,000+
- Full-time Permanent
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the Level 5 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Deputy Home Manager:
- Supervises the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting the teaching and learning, social and independence activities and experiences, which enhance the learning and development of Learners and Young People.
- Manages the well-being and behaviour of Learners and Young People, including sensitive pastoral situations, dealing with immediate issues on own shift and within own team ensuring outcomes are appropriately followed up and reported, referring significant occurrences to senior staff through agreed channels as appropriate.
- Support colleagues in own team to maintain effective professional relationships with students/pupils, parents, colleagues, outside agencies and other professionals referring anyissues to senior colleagues as appropriate.
- Acting as a positive role model, provide effective supervision and guidance for own team contributing to their performance and professional development.
- Inputs into development of local procedures and supervises colleagues in own team to ensure all actions comply with policy and procedure and are in line with regulatory, statutory and compliance requirements and meet quality standards.
- Adapts newly proven techniques within registered home
- Ensures young people who use our services are getting value for their money
If you want to progress your career in Children services, we will help you get there.
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Adeel Mahmood at Charles Hunter Associates on 07825 213518