A Therapeutic Fostering Agency who have been rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted three consecutive times are currently looking for a Deputy Area Manager of their team in Hampshire. As the Deputy Area Manager, you will be working closely with the Area Manager to lead the team.
The ideal Social Worker will have therapeutic and fostering experience and will be integral to the organisation's plans to remain "Outstanding" rated.
Benefits for you as the Deputy Area Manager:
- 28 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Birthday Off
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- Out of Hours Allowance
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Deputy Area Manager:
- Supervise and Support Social Workers
- Recruit, interview, appoint social work staff
- Ensure all staff members have the necessary training and supervision
- Effectively plan, grow and manage the foster care
Requirements of you as Deputy Area Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Working knowledge or experience of therapeutic practice
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Deputy Area Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!