An Independent Fostering Agency who has been rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted is looking for a Deputy Area Manager based in their Anglia Location. This position is full-time and permanent, with an organisation who take a therapeutic approach.
This Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Deputy Area Manager who has relevant Fostering Experience and has knowledge of a therapeutic approach.
Benefits for you as the Area Manager:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Birthday Off
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Area Manager:
- To support the Area Manager
- Provide guidance and support to all employees
- Ensure all statutory regulations are met
- Ensure record systems are maintained and in line with company procedures
Requirements of you as the Area Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid SWE registration
- Managerial experience
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Knowledge of a Therapeutic approach
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!