West Sussex County Council are looking for a Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Social Worker to join their service. This is a Locum Social Work role.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a DOLS Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 p/h
- An offer of £35 ph plus £150 pw expenses if the candidate lives outside West Sussex
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Requirements of you as a DOLS Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, West Sussex
Umbrella pay rate: up to £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 074425 76909 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!