Sheffield Council are looking for a Locum Social Worker to work in the Children with Disabilities Team.
What's on offer
- Flexibility to work from home
- Pay rate of £31 per hour (Umbrella)
- Long contracts and potential to go permanent
- A dedicated CHA Consultant to aid you through the interview and job onboarding process
- As a Locum Social Worker in the Children with Disabilities Team you will be working within a small team with other dedicated Social Workers and Family Practitioners in a Multi-Agency Office
- You will be able to understand the child's experience and use your assessment skills to predict parental capacity to change
- As a Locum Social Worker in the Children with Disabilities Team you will complete high quality and timely assessments will lead to effective planning and interventions with the most vulnerable children and families in Shropshire
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
- Social Work England registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
Pay rate: £31 per hour (Umbrella)
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!