London Borough of Lewisham is looking for a Group Manager for their Children With Complex Need and Disabilities Service.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
This Post works on highly complex matters relating to Children With Complex Need and Disabilities (CWCND) and requires a significant amount of specialist knowledge.
Benefits to you as a Service Manager:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £50.00p/h
- Flexible working arrangements
- Chance to enhance your CV Skill set
Your experience and responsibilities as a Service Manager:
- Providing guidance and operational line management across the service and directly managing the Operational and Team managers in Social Care, Short Breaks and CWCN Paediatric Community Occupational Therapy (COT)
- Responsible for the core social care service within the Integrated SEND Service which is also an integral part of CSC.
- Representing CWCN Social Care at meetings and during inspections.
Requirements of you as a Service Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience in Senior Management, supervision and broad experience in children's services
- A valid UK driving licence and car is essential to this role
Umbrella pay rate: Up to £50.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!