- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary Up to £40 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Wokingham is looking for a Social Worker to join their CP Chair team. As a Child Protection Chair you will Chair CP conferences, conduct Looked After Children reviews, and Quality Assurance.
This is a locum Social Work role.
Benefits for you as a Child Protection Chair:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £40 per hour
- Hybrid Working
- Free on-site parking
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as a Child Protection Chair:
- Chair complex child protection conferences.
- Offer professional consultation and advice.
- Chair review meetings for looked after children, ensuring there is an effective care plan which fully reflects the child's needs.
Requirements of you as a Child Protection Chair:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of with children and young people
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.