Sefton Council are looking for 12 Social Workers to join their Court Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience within Court work. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Court Social Worker:
- Extremely competitive pay of £47.00 per hour
- Parking and other travel alternatives available
- Expand knowledge and experience within Court work
Requirements of you as a Court Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Court Work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate:
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!