London Borough of Hillingdon is looking for an Children Senior Social Worker to join their Court Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Senior Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- Easily accessible by public transport and car
- A supportive management structure
- Hybrid working available
- A rolling contract
- Good experience to add to your CV
Responsibilities for you as a Senior Social Worker:
- Leading, influencing, encouraging and managing your team
- Write reports to a high standard, evidence based for court and adoption panel
- Undertake assessments
- Undertake direct work with children and have the child at the centre of all care work planning
Requirements of you as a Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- 2 years' Experience in Children Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.