A Local Authority in North London is looking for an Assistant Team Manager to join their Connected Persons Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a fostering environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Connected Persons Assistant Team Manager:
- Very competitive pay rate of £37.00 p/h
- "Good" Ofsted
- Dealing with positive outcomes for children
- Hybrid working
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Connected Persons Assistant Team Manager:
- Completing assessments of family members or friends as potential carers for children known to them e.g. fostering assessments, SGO assessments and viability assessments
- Provide detailed analysis of assessments that will be presented in Court
- Work co-operatively with colleagues and in partnership across agency boundaries
- Deputising for the line manager
Requirements of you as a Connected Persons Assistant Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, North London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 07442576909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!