- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary Up to £25000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInternal Jobs
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced Administrator or Compliance Officer? Are you looking to work in a fast paced healthcare environment? Do you work well within a team? Apply here!
We Are Growing! Due to our unprecedented success in 2022, we have a new opening for a Compliance Officer to join our successful Compliance Division.
The team delivers a high quality, efficient Compliance support to our Temporary Divisions who supply temp/locum Social Workers, Support Workers and Nurses to organisations across the UK.
Your role will be to support the Recruitment Consultants, manage the DBS tracker and Compliance Screening System, proactively address issues and problem solve, pick up the phone and chase down references to ensure Candidates are compliant as soon as possible.
The Compliance Officer role is a permanent full time post paying up to £25,000 per annum and is based in our Central Reading office. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
To be considered for the Compliance Officer, you will need the following :
- Experience in an Administration position / or a Recruitment Admin or Compliance role
- IT Capability - we use an automated screening system and also online DBS applications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail - as we work with vulnerable people services, the files need to be complete fully to comply
- Proactive Mentality - if something needs doing, you will get it done and get the candidate out to work!
- Communication Skills -be able to communicate with the Team, Clients and Candidates effectively
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry award winning Compliance Team in a wonderful sector.