Compliance Administration Consultant
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameEmily Game
Charles Hunter Associates requires a Compliance Administration officer to join our Social Care Temporaries Division. Due to expansion, we have a large influx of Carers, Support Workers and Nurses registering with us for temporary work. The job of a Compliance Administration officer is to ensure that once the candidates' online application form is completed, that it reaches sign off to work by our 10-day Service Level agreement.
The role of a Compliance Administration officer is instrumental to the team and will require to work with the candidate and recruitment consultant to chase any outstanding documents/references and follow a process to ensure the file and training is completed by the 10 day SLA .
This is a fast-paced role which requires attention to detail, great organisation, administrative and communication skills. This role would suit someone to likes to work to targets and thrives off a performance-based role. Communication via email, telephone and face to face is expected to deliver the results required.
- Ensure an effective and efficient deployment of services and resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of the vulnerable people our client's support, by ensuring that all temporary workers are fully compliant whilst undertaking assignments with Charles Hunter Associates, always adhering to the mandatory requirements of the client and contract.
- Supporting and controlling all on-boarding of Temporary Workers for the Social Care Division.
- Ensuring that all candidates can be signed off by our 10 SLA requirement.
- Regularly chasing documents and references
- Completing DBS and RTW checks
- Chasing training and updating our training tracker
- Managing our RTW and DBS trackers
- Keeping up to date with and ensure that all legislation, guidelines, standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining all temporary worker Disclosure and Barring Service statuses within specific timeframes as determined by the client.
- Managing our right to work tracker to ensure all active candidates have their correct and up to date RTW statuses accounted for
- Update all temporary worker client new worker checklists and upload onto relevant systems/portals.
- Work in partnership with the Senior Consultants and Team Manager, undertaking and implementing new or updated processes where deemed necessary.
- Preparing and supporting with external Audits.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Multitask and manage an ever moving/growing list of candidate applications
- Ideally a background or knowledge of compliance or temporary worker management within the recruitment sector
- Confident communicator both written and telephone based
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with people and both influence them during compliance process.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Maintaining deadlines and SLA's
- Ability to manage various active trackers.
- Ability to use a online CRM system
Please contact Katie Baker for further information today!!