Are you an experienced Complex Needs Support Worker, supporting vulnerable adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs? Are you looking for set hours each week? Do you want to work within a 24-hour supported residential home based in Milton Keynes? Apply NOW!
*Day shifts immediately available - 37.5 contracted hours each week*
We are currently recruiting for a Complex Needs Support Worker to support a 5-bed residential home located in Milton Keynes, offering 24 hour support to vulnerable adults.
You will be offering support to residents with Complex Needs, PEG Feeding, Personal Care, Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviours, and support to get around the home that is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Complex Needs Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Contracted to 37.5hrs each week - Day shifts!
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£11.00-£13,92)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Complex Needs Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with Adults with Complex Needs, PEG Feeding, Personal Care, Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviours
- Passionate and encouraging attitude
- Driver required to travel to Milton Keynes (Service is difficult to get to via public transport)
- Social Care experince
If you are interested in this Complex Needs Support Worker position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!
UMB - 13.92