Complex Care Worker
- Posted 17 March 2023
- Salary £10.00 - £14.00 per hour
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameBeth Lord
Do you want to make a real difference to people's lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Complex Care Worker? Do you want to work for Berkshire's leading social care recruitment agency?
I am recruiting for Complex Care Workers who have experience in supporting Adults with Learning disabilities and physical disabilities within commuting distance to the Banbury area. As a Complex Care Worker you will be providing support to service users with Learning Disabilities within supported living units. Days required in Banbury, with some waking night Opportunities too.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding job supporting vulnerable people with daily activities, mobility and personal care then look no further!
Benefits for you as a Complex Care Worker:
- Chance to work for the local area's leading social care recruitment agency
- PAYE payments starting from £10+ holiday pay
- Flexible hours
- Free E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
To be considered for this Complex Care Worker position, you must have:
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Express a passionate, engaging, and caring attitude
- Be to travel to Banbury, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
If this role isn't suitable for you but you have experience in Social Care, send me your CV anyway as I have an abundance of opportunities available! If you have a colleague or family member based in Banbury who is interested in a complex care assistant role, please do get in touch as I pay £200 for every successful referral!
Apply Here Now!!!