Do you want to make a real difference to people's lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Care Assistant? Do you want to work for Berkshire's leading social care recruitment agency?
I am recruiting for Complex Care Worker who have experience in supporting Adults with Learning disabilities within commuting distance to the Witney area. As a complex care assisting you will be providing support to service users with Learning Disabilities within supported living units.
This role involves supporting users with acquired brain injuries, non-verbal service users, lifting and hoisting and personal care. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding job supporting vulnerable people then look no further!
Benefits for you as a complex care worker:
- Chance to work for the local area's leading social care recruitment agency
- PAYE payments starting from £10.50+ holiday pay
- Flexible hours
- Free E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with leading care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
To be considered for this complex care worker position, you must have:
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Express a passionate, engaging, and caring attitude
- Be to travel to Witney, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
If this role isn't suitable for you but you have experience in Social Care, send me your CV anyway as I have an abundance of opportunities available!
If you are interested in this position but are not based in Witney then please still get in contact as we have opportunities in multiple locations.