Community Support Worker
This fantastic opportunity is a community support role working to support adults aged 18yrs to 65yrs with autism and complex needs based in Staines, Surrey.
This client is looking for full time, fully flexible, drivers, who are happy to lone work frequently within supported accommodations.
There may be some elements of personal care and administering medication.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits as a Community Support Worker
- Shifts between 07:30- 18:30 - no evenings or sleep ins (37.5hours)
- Rate starting from £11.00 PAYE / £14.20 UMBRELLA.
- NVQ progression available within social care.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Holiday allowance
- Training & development
Requirements as a Community Support Worker.
- Previous experience working within social care with autistic/complex needs adults. <
- MUST be able to work at least on day every other weekend. <should say 'one day'
- Comfortable doing personal care.
- MUST hold a UK licence own a car.
- MUST be happy driving to different services around Staines.
- Enhanced adult's and child's DBS on the update service
Responsibilities as a Community Support Worker.
- Driving to supported accommodation in Staines and check on wellbeing.
- Provide personal care and encourage clients to maintain good levels of hygiene.
- Communicate effectively via phone and tablet.
- Keeping a safe environment within a social care environment.
Location: Staines-Upon - Thames, Surrey
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Kira Hindmarsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.