Community Support Worker needed to support our client based in Staines.
This role focuses between supporting complex and vulnerable adults with shopping, banking, cooking, looking after the home, post/correspondence organisation etc. There may be some elements of personal care and administering medication. This role is Driver ONLY.
The shifts in this role will vary from the time frame below.
07:30am to 18:30pm this role does not include evenings and nights.
37.5 Hours a week
Benefits for you as the Community Support Worker
- Training and Development paid for by CHA.
- Starting from £11.22ph - 10% Overtime enhancement.
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Community Support Worker
- Enhanced Child and Adult DBS on the update service
- Competent using a smart phone and tablet
- Driver with access to a vehicle
- Previous experience working within epilepsy, autism and vulnerable children.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people.
If this Community Support Worker role is something you are interested in, please apply.