Community Outreach Support Worker
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
This role is a community outreach support role working with adults aged 18yrs to 65yrs with autism and complex needs based in STAINES.
This client would be looking for full time, fully flexible, drivers, can be male or female, who are happy to lone work a lot of the time working in peoples homes. This would typically be to support with shopping, banking, cooking, looking after the home, post/correspondence organisation etc.
There may be some elements of personal care and administering medication.
Benefits as a Community Outreach Support Worker
- Shifts between 07:30- 18:30pm - No evenings or sleep ins (37.5hours)
- Rate starting from £11.00 PAYE / £14.20 UMBRELLA
- NVQ Progression available within social care.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Holiday Allowance
- Training & Development
Requirements as a Support Worker - Complex Needs
- Previous experience working with social care with autistic / complex needs adults.
- MUST be able to work atleast on day every other weekend
- Comfortable doing personal care
- MUST hold a UK licence and car.
- MUST be happy driving around different services around STAINES.
- Enhanced adults and child's DBS on the update service
Responsibilities as a Community Outreach Support Worker
- Driving to supported accomdations in Staines and check on wellbeing
- Provide personal care and encourage clients to maintain good levels of hygiene.
- Communicare effectively via phone and tablet.
- Keeping a safe enivornment within a social care enironment
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Please send me your CV or you can contact Kira Hindmarsh / firstname.lastname@example.org / 07442583541