London Borough of Camden is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Need Team
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Children in Need and Child Protection Team.
Your role will be to engage this group of vulnerable young people who are mainly subject to CIN, providing support, advocacy and coordinating a multi-agency in response to assessment of those at risk.
Benefits for you as a CIN Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £36.00p/h
- Work from Home available
Your responsibilities as a Children in Need Social Worker:
- Experience within a Children in Need Team
- Long Term case holding for Children in Need
- Experience conducting Single Assessments
- Ability to assess, plan, and intervene as required in line with statutory timeframes
- Experience within an ICPC environment
Requirements of you as a CIN Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CIN, CP Teams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Camden, London
Umbrella pay rate: £36.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!