Are you a talented deputy manager within Children's residential care? Are you looking to work with a heavily therapeutic charity that provides education and treatment for child and young people that come from traumatic backgrounds? Would you like to work for an outstanding provider who offers clear development and opportunities for progression? Apply Now!
My client is a unique children's charity currently looking for a Team leader for a children's residential home supporting vulnerable children with Emotional Behaviour Disorders and challenging behaviours.
As Deputy you will provide direct support to the Registered Manager in leading teams to provide high quality therapeutic care, treatment and education to children and young people that have trauma.
You will work with a national specialist charity that also provides second to none career progression and fully funded qualifications. This is a life-changing and rewarding career path giving you the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of the children they care for.
The Successful Candidate will receive:
- Starting salary of £30,034 - £37,697 (DOE)
- Choice of part time or full time contracT
- Fully funded training and the unique opportunity to complete a Masters
- 28 days annual leave
- Cashback scheme
- Paid for DBS
- Vouchers and discounts
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite Parking
You will need:
- To Support the Registered Manager
- Mentoring and Leadership Abiliities
- Excellent knowledge of Ofsted, Quality Care Standards, Children Home Regulations
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Experience and ability in case managment and care plans
Is this role for you? please contact Laura at Charles Hunter Associates on 07990044874