Back to jobs
Children's Team Manager
- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary Up to £40.24 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the Merseyside area is looking for an experienced Children's Team Manager to join their Children with Disabilities Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children's Team Manager:
- Very competitive pay rate: £40.24 p/h.
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Children's Team Manager:
- Offer advice and support to Team Members - team consists of 2 Advanced Practitioners, 5 Experienced Social Workers, 2 ASYE's and Family Support Worker.
- Have previous management experience.
- Ensure services are carried out to the highest standards.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Experience of working within a similar position.
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Knowsley, Merseyside
Umbrella pay rate: £40.24 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.