Children's Team Manager
- Posted 07 March 2023
- Salary Up to £40 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area is looking for a Children's Team Manager for their Safeguarding Team.
They are offering a competitive pay rate of £40.00 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children's Team Manager:
- Competitive pay rate of £40.00 p/h.
- Great opportunity to broaden your experience and enhance your skills of leading a team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A very supportive management team.
- Non - case holding role.
Responsibilities as a Children's Team Manager:
- To manage and supervise Assistant Team Managers, Senior Social Worker, and Social Workers within the Safeguarding Team.
- Ensuring compliance and raising practice standards across the authority.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Tameside, Greater Manchester.
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 0118 948 5555 for more information.