A Local Authority in the West Yorkshire area is looking for an experienced Children's Team Leader to join their Gateway to Care Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a Children's Team Leader:
- Competitive pay rate - £40.00 per hour.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Excellent team culture with a supportive management team, regular supervisions to ensure that you are supported within your role.
- Access to training and a full induction to ensure a smooth transition into your role.
Why work with Charles Hunter Associates?
- An experienced consultant for advice and support.
- CV enhancements and interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
- A dedicated Award-Winning Compliance Team to ensure a smooth onboarding process, as well as an efficient Payroll Team.
- Previous experience of working within a similar position, managing a team of NQSW to Senior members of the Team.
- The team works to support people at the initial point of contact, ensuring appropriate sign posting, direct access to services or referral to appropriate teams in timely and proportionate manner.
- To hold supervisions and ensure the right support are in place for staff.
- To ensure the council's processes and procedures are followed through.
Location: Calderdale, West Yorkshire.
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 01189485555 for more information.
We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information. https://www.charecruitment.com/consultants/grace?source=google.com