Childrens Support Worker - Waking Nights
- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary £10.50 - £14 per hour + PLUS HOLIDAY PAY
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- ReferenceFW - C - FV_1683904598
- Contact NameFlora Waterhouse
Childrens Support Worker - Waking Nights - Required to support within a children's SEN school with Residential homes on site. Expected to encourage communication, positive relationship building, trust and emotional support to the young people.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team of Childrens Support Workers. As a Childrens Support Worker you will be expected to deal with challenging behaviours derived from frustration and support with day-to-day tasks, activities, meal preparation, day trips, attending school.
Hours for you as a Childrens Support Worker - Waking Nights:
This is a waking night role working Monday - Sunday based on your availability.
- Waking night role starts at 22:00pm Until 7:30am
- 4 Nights on 4 Nights off
- 5 Hours per week
- Temp to perm role after 12 weeks
Benefits for you as Childrens Support Worker-Waking Nights:
- Training and development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Timesheets
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Temp to perm opportunity
Requirements for you as the Childrens Support Worker - Waking Nights:
- Child and adult DBS on updated service
- Previous experience with social, emotional + Mental Health with children
- Be able to engage and communicate with children efficiently
- SEHM experience preferred but not required
If this Childrens Support Worker - Waking Nights based in Lymington is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via the Charles Hunter Associates website for more information regarding this Childrens Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care