Support Worker required to support a Respite Centre in Banbury. Our client offers specialist care for children with learning and other disabilities.
Long days 8am - 8pm
Early shift 7am-3pm
Late shift 3pm - 9pm
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £10.00 PAYE or £13.00 Umbrella
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.