Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity working with young people?
Do you want to make a difference to people's lives
We are looking for a Children's Support Worker to support children with both SEN and SEMH needs within a children's home in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
You will assist the young people with daily tasks and fundamental skills as well as promoting inclusion and independence.
Benefits for you as a Children's Support Worker:
- Long day shifts (07:00am-22:00pm)
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free training provided
- Fun activities and day trips to get involved in
Requirements for you as a Children's Support Worker:
- Car driver desired although not essential.
- Experience supporting vulnerable young people.
- Proactive and dedicated.
- Resilient and passionate to making a difference to peoples lives.
Pay Rate for you as a Children's Support Worker:
Starting at £10.00 - £13.00 per hour + holiday pay
If this Children's Support Worker role based in Basingstoke is of interest to you, please apply.