Do you have experience supporting Children and Young People? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker?
I am recruiting for Several Support Workers who have experience in supporting Children and Young People, for a Residential home based in Oxford. You will be providing support to service users with Learning Difficulties, Autism and Complex needs.
Waking night shifts
21:45 - 7:15
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- PAYE payments starting from £12.00 + holiday pay
- Variety of different shifts available
- Umbrella payments starting from £14.69
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- On going shifts
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Express a passionate and engaging attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Experience working in a Residential Home
- Able to travel to Oxford, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
Previous experience is not essential though desirable to understand Autism and Learning disabilities.
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
Apply Here Now!!!