Looking for the start of your career in children's social care? A new step in your career? Apply now to make a difference to children's lives and progress your career!
I am recruiting for multiple therapeutic support workers to work in children's residential home in Llanelli, South Wales.
This is an excellent role to experience the beauty of working with Children, obtain qualifications and progress into management further down the line.
You'll be promoting the independence of children and young people to make their own and right decisions, deliver support to their individual needs and make a difference to their lives. This role will include working with difficult behaviour, complex needs and you'll need to be able to solve problems quickly. In rewards to your hard work, there is a lot on offer.
Benefits for the Support Worker include:
- Starting salary of £23,911 inclusive of Sleep In Allowance (min 1 per week)
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
- Full time hours
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Responsibilities of the Support Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model to the children.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
- Strong experience in the sector
- Strong experience working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and open manner at all times
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of others in the workplace
If you are looking to kickstart your children's social care career, apply here!