Do you have experience supporting Children and Young People? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker?
I am recruiting for Weekday and weekend day Support Workers who have experience in supporting Children and Young People from the ages of 5yrs-25yrs, within a Residential SEN setting based in Newbury. As a Support worker you will be providing support to service users with Learning Disabilities, Complex Autism, Challenging Behaviour and Mental Health needs.
Pick and chose which shifts you want and when you want to work!
Early - 7:00-16:00
Late - 14:00-22:00
Long day - 7:00-22:00 (1h unpaid break)
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- PAYE payments starting from £12.00-£12.50 + holiday pay
- Umbrella payments starting from £15.35-£16.01
- Full and part time hours available
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- Variety of different shifts available, you chose when you want to work
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Express a passionate and engaging attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Experience working with Young People within a SEN environment
- Able to travel to Newbury/Thatcham, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
Apply Here Now!!!