Do you want to work in a brand-new children's home for a leading care provider? Apply today!
My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in-house training programmes. I am looking for a Children's Support Worker to work alongside a dedicated team supporting children/young people between ages of 8-18 years old in a children's home.
You will be working with one of the most reputable care providers within the area and can benefit from fully funded training and qualifications.
Children's Support Worker Benefits:
- Basic salary between £22,000 - £24,000
- Earnings between £26,000 - £29,000 (including sleep-in rates)
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
- Fully funded training
- 28 days annual leave
- DBS paid for
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
If you want fully funded training working with a leading children's care provider, apply today!