Do you want to work for an Outstanding children's care provider? Apply today!
You will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
This children's home provides therapeutic care to children who have Learning Difficulties and Autism. The ideal candidate must be a driver.
Children's Support Worker benefits:
- Basic salary £22,105 per annum
- Typical earnings of £25,105 per annum (including paid sleep-ins)
- Opportunity to work with a national care provider
- Fully-funded Level 3 Residential Childcare qualification
- Competitive sleep-in rates
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or via email at email@example.com.