Do you want to work in an all-new children's home for a leading care provider? Apply today!
My client is a leading children's service provider currently looking for a Residential Childcare Worker to support vulnerable children with Emotional Behaviour Disorders, and/or disabilities and challenging behaviours in a children's home.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working in a children's environment and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the children's support worker role.
Children's Support Worker Benefits:
- Salary between £26,000-£33,000 per annum (including sleep-in entitlement)
- Full-time contract
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
Children's Support Worker Responsibilities:
- Assisting the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Displaying yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrating a positive attitude, empathy, and resilience
- Encouraging positive life experiences for the children
If you want to support children who have been exposed to traumatic experiences, apply today!