Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Do you want to work as a support worker in a children's home for a leading care provider in the North-West? Apply today!
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Children's Support Worker benefits:
- Salary between £10.90-£11.70 per hour
- Additional £70 per sleep-in (1-2 sleeps per week)
- Opportunity to work with a national care provider
- Opportunity to gain level 3 qualification in residential childcare
- Competitive sleep-in rates
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
If you want to be a role model for vulnerable children in a residential home, apply today!