Work for a local, progressive company dedicated to providing person centred and quality care to children with EBD and trauma. This is residential care in in Lewes. Salary: £29,500. If you have previous experience working with looked after children or children from troubled backgrounds I want to hear from you.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Holiday Allowance
- Fully funded training and development
- A rewarding job where you can make a real difference
- long shifts only
- Level 3 in Children's Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Previous experience with children in either residential care, education, youth services or the justice system
- Person-centred and passionate about high quality support for young people
- Resilient, flexible and committed
- Being a role model and providing healthy routines, boundaries and relationships
- Providing a safe environment and healthy boundaries
Salary: £29,500 per annum
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Laura at lhulin@charecruitment or 07990044874 for more information on similar roles.